TAKE ME OUT at NLT - LEAD Role Available
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

takemeoutnlt

7 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2011 :  07:13:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TAKE ME OUT at NLT - LEAD Role Available

Nutley Little Theatre is looking to cast the LEADING role of "Darren Lemming" for the North Jersey Community Theater Premiere of Richard Greenberg�s Tony Award winning baseball drama, TAKE ME OUT, to be directed by Ron Mulligan.

Darren Lemming, the star center fielder of the world champion New York Empires, is young, rich, famous, talented, handsome and so convinced of his popularity that when he casually announces he�s gay, he assumes the news will be readily accepted by everyone. It isn�t. Variety said this Tony Award winner (Best Play, 2003) �achieves a lyrical power to match the beauty of�either a sublime piece of music or an exquisitely made double play. Or both.� Includes adult language and nudity and is for mature audiences only.

DARREN LEMMING - 20's-30's, mixed race (White mother/Black father), athletic, New York Empires' center fielder, team captain, superstar, think Derek Jeter, single, secretive, assumes coming out will not harm him, has a feeling of invincibility, nudity required.

Please contact [email protected] ASAP if interested in reading for this role.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NJTheater.com © Copyright 1997-2009 NJTheater.com Go To Top Of Page